New Beginnings Job & Resource Fair
- Date: 08/25/2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Introduction: Job seekers who have experienced barriers to employment should attend to meet with programs and resources to help move beyond those barriers.
Are you having trouble with:
- Court debts & warrants?
- A suspended driver's license?
- Your criminal record?
- Getting a job?
We invite you to attend Project JRAP's New Beginnings Job & Resource Fair
WHO: Job Seekers with Barriers to Employment
WHAT: New Beginnings Job & Resource Fair Sponsored by Project JRAP
Resources available from the following:
- Legal Action of Wisconsin, Education Rights Project
- The Center for Driver's License Recovery & Employability
- WI Department of Workforce Development job Service
- Aurora Family Services
- My Father's House, Inc.
- WCS Community Improvement and Job Training (CIJT)
- Heartlove Place, Inc.
- Duran Skills and Trade
- FREE CRIMINAL BACKGROUND REVIEWS AND LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR JRAP ELIGIBLE YOUTH
WHEN: Friday, August 25, 2017 from 9 am - 4 pm
On the spot job interviews from 1 pm - 4 pm (Bring resumes and dress to impress)
WHERE: Hillside Terrace Family Resource Center, 1452 N. 7th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53205
QUESTIONS: Contact Attorney Kori Ashley at 414-274-3408